The Playstation VR will be released in the Philippines on October 13, 2016, on the same date as its official release. Pre-orders will be available starting July 30,Â 2 16 in selected Sony Centers (SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia) and authorized dealers: Gameline SM North Annex, GameXtreme Vmall, Toy Kingdom SM Megamall, Datablitz SM Aura and iTech Glorietta 4.
The PlayStation VR has an SRP of 22,900 pesos, which means some stores might price it aÂ little bit higher than some.
The PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera bundle will be available with an SRP of 25,290 pesos.
Check out the specs of the PlayStation VR:
- VR headset: Approx. 187Ã185Ã277 mm (width Ã height Ã length,Â excludes largest projection, headband at the shortest)Â
- Processor unit: Approx. 143Ã36Ã143 mm (width Ã height Ã length,Â excludes largest projection)
- VR headset: Approx. 610g (excluding cable)
- Processor unit: Approx. 365g
- Display Method:Â OLED
- Panel Size:Â 5.7 inches
- Panel Resolution:Â 1920ÃRGBÃ1080 (960ÃRGBÃ1080 per eye)
- Refresh Rate:Â 120 Hz, 90 Hz
- Field of View:Â Approximately 100 degrees
- Sensors: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three axisÂ accelerometer
- VR headset: HDMI, AUX, Stereo Headphone Jack
- Processor unit: HDMI TV, HDMI PS4, USB, HDMI, AUX
- Processor Unit Function: 3D audio processing, Social Screen (mirroring mode, separate mode),Â Cinematic mode
Currently there are 60 PlayStation VR titles, including The Playroom VR, London Heist, Farpoint, andÂ a whole lot more that will blow your minds.
So yeah, who wants to sell kidneys for this?