The best PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds squads in Southeast Asia will fight for chicken dinner in Thailand this June 23 and 24. Teams from Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia/Singapore, and Vietnam are to convene at the MCC Hall, The Mall Bangkapi for a chance to win $40,000 and a direct invite to the PUBG Global Invitational which takes place in Berlin, Germany.
- Indonesia: Baron Cyber Café, Aerowolf Vincepro, Roar Gaming, Trapesium45.Esports
- Philippines: ArkAngel, Dogz, Mineski, TNC.5Peaks
- Malaysia/Singapore: MSK Poseidon, Gank.FTY, Lapar Gaming, Redsea MP Esports
- Vietnam: Refund Gaming, Divine Esport, Gigabyte Marines, Pochinki House
- Thailand: TBD (TH squads will be determined on June 22, 2018)
The event is sponsored by ROG and Intel, which means all players in the arena will be using a full loadout ROG hardware, from motherboard, to graphics card, monitor, laptop, peripherals, and routers, for the competition.
The squad which claims the highest amount of points after twelve matches across two days will be crowned the best SEA PUBG squad. They will also represent the region in PUBG CORP's first official global tournament where squads will face off over a $2 million prize pool. The PUBG Global Invitational is set to take place at Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin, Germany in July.