Following the announcement of a new game mode in Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard has revealed the next hero heading to the Nexus. He is Samuro, the orcish blademaster from Warcraft III. An assassin-type champion, Samuro is made for hero slaying. Check out his abilities:
- Basic Attacks against enemy Heroes increase your Movement Speed by 25% for 2 seconds.
Mirror Image (Q)
- Create 2 Mirror Images that deal 30% of your damage and have 50% of your current Health. Images last up to 18 seconds, and only 2 can be active at once.
Critical Strike (W)
- Your next Basic Attack within 10 seconds will be a Critical Strike, dealing 50% increased damage. This also applies to Mirror Images and does not break Wind Walk.
- Passive You and your Mirror Images deal a Critical Strike every 4th Basic Attack.
Wind Walk (E)
- Enter Stealth for up to 8 seconds or until you attack, use an Ability, or take damage. While Stealthed, your Movement Speed is increased by 25% and you can pass through other units.
- Damage taken during the first 1 second will not break Wind Walk.
- Become an unstoppable whirlwind, dealing moderate damage to nearby enemies every second for 4 seconds.
Illusion Master (R)
- Switch places with the target Mirror Image.
- Passive: You can control Mirror Images
separately or as a group, and they deal an additional 15% of your damage.
You can watch the cinematic trailer about him below but
don't expect to learn much. You can find more information on the Heroes
of the Storm page.